1. What are your best features? Apparently I have a nice ass.
BSB: 5/5 (We’ll take your word for it)
2. Where are you from? I live on the Great Orme in Llandudno, North Wales.
BSB: 5/5 (The Orme is famous for trams, goats & hot women!)
3. What is work? It was teaching skiing on Llandudno dry ski slope but I am now taking time out. I’m driving to Morocco with my boyfriend for 3 months of play!
BSB: 4/5 (Hail to the work shy!)
4. What is your link with windsurfing? I have windsurfed during a two week holiday in Vassiliki for two weeks, and I got my RYA Level 3. But then I worked in Canada as a site manager for a windsurf/kitesurf club and I opted for kiting (sorry!). That’s kind of linked to windsurfing isn’t it?
BSB: 1/5 (How dare you associate the two sports – apology not accepted)
I worked at a kitesurf/windsurf club but I opted for kiting – sorry!
5. Can you windsurf? See above. I would like to do more but I can’t cope with all the kit on top of my kites.
(You’ve slightly redeemed yourself)
6. What makes a windsurfer a good boyfriend? They usually have good, large quivers and it is also great to be obsessed about the same thing.
BSB:4/5 (Obsessed about his quiver ehh?!!)
7. What is your most memorable achievement to date? Filming the ‘ident’ for the BBC (the bit between programmes). It’s the one where they are flying red kites on the beach. It was filmed at Borth in mid-Wales and it will be shown 40,000 times over the next 4 years!
8. What’s the wildest thing you have done? Driving from British Columbia in Canada to Alaska in a 1979 Chevy rust-bucket. It’s about 5000 kilometres and it took a month.
BSB: 3/5 (The question is: why?)
9. If you were President or Prime Minister for ONE day, what would you do? Pull out of Iraq and use the saved money to provide full (tertiary treatment) of all sewage going into the sea around the British Isles.
BSB:5/5 (Now that’s a plan)
10. Finally, your windsurfing boyfriend says he will be out sailing for a quick hour. He comes back 4 hours later. What do you say to him? That would be no problem now as he would still be out there. But actually this happened as I had a cinema date set up with a guy and I lost track of time sailing on a summer’s evening. By the time I got off the water and back to my van, it was 10pm. I did ring him to apologize but that was that!