2. Where are you from? I was born in Essex but grew up in Kent. I now live in Oxford where I went to University.
BSB: 2/5 (Hmm..no waves there.)
3. What is work? I am a Pediatric Nurse.
BSB: 4/5 (Now we’re getting somewhere.)
4. What is your link with windsurfing? I used to teach windsurfing whilst working for Camp America. I am also a swimming teacher and a beach lifeguard.
BSB: 4/5 (Hold on… a nurse and a lifeguard?)
5. Can you windsurf? I’m getting there but I think I may need some professional help, if you know of anyone?
(Where & when do we start?)
6. What makes a windsurfer a good boyfriend? They work out on the water rather than in the gym which is a lot cooler. They are also always up for a good laugh.
BSB:4/5 (If that’s what you wanna call it, that’s fine by us.)
7. What is your most memorable achievement to date? Getting a 2:1 in my Pediatric Nursing Degree and teaching a three year old to swim.
(Now that’s a perfect Miss World answer.)
8. What’s the wildest thing you have done? An 80ft bungee jump was the scariest and drunken dancing on a bar that was on fire was the wildest!
9. If you were President or Prime Minister for ONE day, what would you do? I would make sport a mandatory lesson three times a week and there would be no getting out of PE. I would kill off obesity in the country!!!
BSB:5/5 (No more cream cakes for us then.)
10. Finally, your windsurfing boyfriend says he will be out sailing for a quick hour. He comes back 4 hours later. What do you say to him? Well put it this way; he can stay out as long as he likes, but the longer he is, the more making up there is to do…if you know what I mean.
(But could that be asking for too much exercise in one day? Oh go on then..)
Photo Score: BSB: 3/5
Total BSB score: 78%
We would have liked more bikini shots
Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, feature and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.