29/01/2014 | 1 comments
BS: 5 reasons why people should lovingly part with their old kit and jump on something much more ‘new-school’.
1. To get more days on the water, because it’s possible to get planning in less than 10 knots.
2. The boards are much shorter, so they usually fit IN a small car.
3. You can improve your windsurfing skills much faster than with the narrow boards.
4. The boards are lighter. Today is almost always a mission with the stuff on the airport. Enough said.
5. The width allows for much more stable gybes, less falling in means more fun, right.