Step-by-step: How to go clew first
1. First, you need to have lots of speed then turn off down wind to switch the sail
2. After you switch put your hands really wide on the boom and hang on your sail
3. Make sure you apply most pressure evenly on the boom, not just on the clew end, this helps maintain your speed.
4. Hold the pressure on your arms, try not stretch them out 100% so you can manage the gusts, it can be a bit of a fight with the sail when it powers back up.
5. Once you are settled clew first, if you find yourself losing speed then turn upwind a little, if it is too much then turn back downwind a bit.