Christmas End of Year Quiz?
This quiz has been designed to keep you entertained when you get tired of talking about your career, marriage prospects or your mis-behaving children to your relatives over the Christmas period.
This is also a test to see just how well you read Boardseeker over the past 12 months as all the answers can be found on our wonderful website. Merry Christmas!
(Photos from the top by Imogen Gray, JDPhotofairy, PWA/Carter, onEdition, E. Aeder, J.Haysey, S.Crowther, Y.Poirier, D.White and T.Brendt)
1. If you were sailing in Kouremenos Bay what European country would you be in?
2. Who is the 2007 Irish Windsurfing Wave Champion?
3. Josh Angulo beat Kauli Seadi in the PWA Cape Verde final in February. But who came third?
4. In May this year, Guy Cribb did a downwind dash from Bournemouth to Brighton. Accordingly to his GPS he covered 107 miles. What was his time windsurfing on the water (not including rest stops)?
5. What move did Robbie Naish say he was going to try and attempt in our video interview with him in the summer?
6. A teenager from Western Australia made his mark on the PWA Tour this year. What is his name?
7. Who is the 2007 PWA Slalom 42 Women’s Champion?
8. Who was the surprise winner of the women’s wave at the PWA Sylt event in September?
9. Who is the 2007 Tiree Wave Classic Champion?
10. Which English town is home to the speed strip called ‘The Ray’?
11. We all know UK star Bryony Shaw won Gold at the Pre-Olympic event in Quigdao, China in August but who won Gold in the Men’s fleet?
12. Which airline has banned windsurfing equipment this November no matter what the size or weight?
13. Who won the 2007 Boardseeker Hunk Poll?
14. Where does Jem Hall come from?
15. How long is the Starboard Gemini tandem board?
16. If you were sailing at a spot called the Hatchery where would you be?
|Please answer all questions to reveal your overall result here!
0-49% - Oh dear, is this your first time on the Boardseeker site?!
50-69% - You must watch the videos and ignore the text!
70-99% - Very good! You are a dedicated Boardseeker reader.
100% - You are the Editor.