Probably the best event of last year! It certainly sticks out in our minds, seven hours of non stop windsurfing, hundreds of people out, windsurfing in pitch black, a massive party and wondering round at night trying to find your van..
We had an amazing time, and judging by the expression on every single persons face was of sheer exhileration and total enjoyment. The sea was a spectacle of windsurfing at its best. Nearshore was full of pro\’s on 4.2\’s doing every single jump in the book. This was admist mass fleet starts where hundreds of people would race to a random orange buoy and back to the beach again.. It was confusion, chaos and some how organised. To top it all was the night Super X event, that was hilarious.
If you were not there last year, then make sure you join the masses this year and be part of it, just book off the 8th and 9th of September. You can even race on a tandem!
Anyone can enter, it is just £25 and you get all this stuff…
Free Fat Face rash vest for all competitors
• Free entry in any of the individual sponsored
masterblaster races each day
• Free Clinics from Peter Hart, Jim Collis, Simon
Bornhoft, John Hibbard, Dan Ellis, Martin Francis
• VIP pass into the HQ area and party marquee
during the day and night
• Free meal and drink after sailing on Saturday
• A chance to compete in the Pro Night Windsurf
event on Saturday night
• A chance to win a place on the British team going
to the Tandem World Championships in France
• Prizes Galore – Prizes randomly distributed to
hundreds of sailors! And winners.
• A chance to see most 2008 new board/sail ranges.
• 5th stop on the Fat Face Night Series 2007 – Prize Pot £2500.
• Masterblaster open to all, Freewave SuperX, Fat
Face Academy on and off the water.
• 2008 Kit Demos, Fat Face Party with Live Music.
Entry forms will be here soon… UKWA
Photo Credit: UKWA