August 07: Lucy Horwood
||Lucy Harriet Horwood
1. What are your best features? My legs
(or so I have been told).
3/5 (We’ll go with that. )
2. Where are you from? Born in Stoke on Trent but my roots are in Pwllheli (North Wales) – that’s where I call home.
3/5 (Don’t even try to pronounce it properly!)
3. What is work? Windsurfing (somebody has to do it).
5/5 (Yes, Lucy is a Pro!)
4. What do you do in your spare time? Party, surf, cycle, swim, read, play the guitar (though I am learning so I’m not very good yet), go to the gym, listen to music, watch movies. I am learning how to Kite Surf too….
1/5 (Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear Lucy – you must give up the bouncy castle flying)
5. What could a guy do to impress you? Take me for a romantic walk in the evening, watch the sun set on a beach with a bottle of wine and a roaring fire for a BBQ. Cozy up in a duvet to keep warm and (if the weather is warm enough) wake up and watch the sun rise.
3/5 (Can you define ‘cozy up in a duvet’ for us please?)
6. Have you had any celebrity boyfriends?
No, not managed to tear Brad away yet from Angelina.
3/5 (He doesn’t know what he is missing)
7. Does a fellow windsurfer make a good boyfriend? Yeah for sure; they understand the love and passion for the water and wind. It also gives you someone fun to sail with.