One of the most radical board brands in the world, JP Australia, is recruiting! Would you like to work in windsurfing for a leading company? Are you an experienced sales manager? Read on for more info…
JP AUSTRALIA is looking for an INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER for Windsurf and SUP boards.
Within our small, but effective team you will be responsible for the support of our international customers. You will have the following tasks which you will need to coordinate with the brand and product management at your place of employment in Kirchdorf an der Krems in Austria and with our sales administration and accounting in Hong Kong:
• sales and budget planning
• Pursuing and meeting sales targets
• Development and organisation of sales oriented activities
• Implementation of the group’s philosophy in terms of sales
• Customer support and searching for new customers
• Analysis of the market and competing brands
• Launch of new products
• Pricing and setting of terms & conditions
• Preparing of facts & figures for invoicing, monthly and annual statements
Furthermore, you will be responsible for the stock management with our suppliers in Thailand, China and Korea:
• Production and capacity planning
• Continuous issuing of Purchase Orders in co-operation with the headquarters in Hong Kong
• Continuous observation of the stock situation
• Co-ordination of international shipments
As part of your job you will be actively involved in preparing our annual sales and marketing meetings.
A holistic economic education as well as several years of experience in international sales is highly appreciated. We expect you to be familiar with the sport of Windsurfing and Stand-Up-Paddling, be able to handle stress, have an excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written) and are not looking for a nine-to-five job. The very good mastery of Microsoft Office is also crucial for this job.
If you can imagine working in Kirchdorf an der Krems in Austria, please send your job application to email@example.com