The RRD and Ezzy Looping Lords and Ladies Challenge has been going for three weeks and photos have been coming in thick \’n\’ fast to the organisers at Seasprite Sports.
This all began with a challenge from Seasprite Windsurf Team Rider, Steve Waller, known as \’Looping Lord Waller’ by many.
Steve: \’I challenge anyone on in the UK, Ireland or the Channel Islands to do the HIGHEST LOOP before the 19th of June, that\’s 40 days after my 40th birthday when my sanity will kick back in\’
(This includes forwards, backloops and pushloops)
SeaSprite Sports are supporting the \’Triple L Challenge\’ by putting a stunning ‘Looping Lords and Ladies’ Trophy on the table, along with a summer collection of RRD clothing.
1. Photographic evidence is required as proof and must involve a loop.
2. The challenge finishes at the end of sailing on the 19th of June and entries must be submitted to email@example.com by the 20th of June 2008.
4. SeaSprite Sports Managing Director, Wouter Ardern, has the final decision on the winning jump and photographs need to be of a decent quality to allow close comparison.
5. SeaSprite Sports reserve the right to use any submitted photographs for promotion purposes.
6. No loop, no prize, no matter how high you go.
Neither SeaSprite Sports nor it\’s associates accept any responsibility for damage or injury to kit, persons or pride as a result of this challenge.
So there you have it; get out there, get your mate behind the lense, go big!
TOP PHOTOS SO FAR: 10th March 2008, Looping Lord Waller at Worthing and Andy King at Marazion courtesy of Simon Burgess.