Share

News

Podersdorf Day 4

With the promise of a good forecast, sailors were at the beach ready to go at 8am for the skippers meeting. With a some good wind in the morning the plan was to start competing at 8.30, but as keeps happening the wind switch off as soon as the flags went up. Heat 9 has now been run 4 or 5 times but still yet to finish.

Sailors were then on hold throughout the day, but the promised forecast failed to materialise. 

Having had the day to relax I am sure a few of the sailors will be out and about for the Friday night party. Lets see if there is wind tomorrow and if everyone will be in a fit state to compete!

Photo Credit:

Share

Newsletter Terms & Conditions

Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.

Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions.

production