Here are just some of the things you can do to support National Windsurfing Week.
* Go windsurfing as much as possible during the week!
* Go to one of the events
* Tell people you windsurf
* Teach a friend to windsurf during the week
* Host a themed windsurf party during the week
* Talk to your local radio about windsurfing
* Try entering a windsurfing competition
* Talk to your local windsurfing school and ask them to get involved
* Book a windsurfing taster session or a course
* Talk to your local paper about windsurfing
* Buy something from the shop
* Produce a National Windsurfing Week poster or flyer
* Produce a windsurfing video and post it on YouTube
* Become a windsurfing instructor
* Take a group of work colleagues for a windsurf lesson
* If you’re aged 15 or less, why not join Team15?
* Speak to your local windsurf shop(s) and ask them look at our webpage and register their interest
* Buy a National Windsurfing Week sticker and put it on your car, van or even your sail
* Promote National Windsurfing Week at your local beach
* Wear your T-shirt/hoodie at every opportunity
* Give someone a try windsurfing voucher as a gift(and persuade them that early May is a good time to use it!)
* Put your windsurf board on your roof and leave it there for the whole week
* Organise an event at your local beach
* Make sure you let us know what you’re doing!
Got a better idea? Contact the National Windsurfing Week Team.