Fat Face Night Windsurf is here again. One of the most popular event in the last years is back, this time the 6th and 7th of September in Hayling Island.
In conjunction with the UKWA, the event will be held during the day and night of that weekend. Anyone can enter who has not competed at national level. The Pros will have a separated division. You can compete with any board you like.
The format of the event sees competitors battling it out through constant Masterblaster heats held throughout the day, which is open to all levels; all sponsored, with prizes! The heats for the Supper Cross Freestyle takes place throughout the day with only the best making it through to the finals, held under the cover of darkness, to the loud applause of the assembled spectators! With a prize pot of £2,000, much is at stake, as well as the accolade of being crowned the Fat Face Night Windsurf Champion.
For the registration fee of £25 for both days (which includes entry in the preliminary day knock outs of the Supercross Freestyle event) you get:
– Free exclusive Fat Face Rash Vest
– Automatic entry to the Masterblasters
– Free clinics
– VIP pass into the HQ area and party marquee during the night, with Live Band
– A chance to see most of the new 2009 boards and sail ranges with the industry‚s top manufacturers attending the event
– A chance to compete in the Pro Night Windsurf event on Saturday night
– A chance to win a place with the British team going to the Tandem World Championships in France
– Prizes galore with prizes randomly distributed to hundreds of sailors
– Your chance to win a share of the £2,000
This is one of the most expected and fun events of the year, so you shouldnt miss the chance to be part of it or go and enjoy the action.
Further information available from www.fatface.com/windsurf <http://www.fatface.com/windsurf>