Legendary coach and Boardseeker technique editor Jem Hall has just announced his West Wittering coaching dates. First up is a one day course to get you jumping better and hopefully joining the forward looping club. The rollover dates will be the 8th, 9th or 10th May, with a call made for the best forecast.
Jem will get you:
* Understanding the workings and theory of the forward loop
* Jumping better and with your tail up – very important
* Working on the slower speed wymaroo training drill
* Attempting your first loops or improving the loops you already do and all in a serene and less painful manner then you would just working it out for yourself
* Pulling that trigger and knowing what to do to make them better
* Improving in your basic all-round sailing and self coaching
* Enjoying the perfect jump and loop training ground of West Wittering AKA ‘stunt ramp central’
Cost: £120 per person for up to 6 people.
The 21st and 22nd of May will be Jems Ultimate intermediate boost and fundamentals clinic. This is a 2 day course for those who are just planing and either just in foot straps or very close to it. Jem will look at stance, tacking and gybing.
This course will take you to the next level in your fundamental skills. You will be better able to enjoy your sailing sessions and find the key to ensure you progress faster in the future.
Jem will get you:
* Setting up your equipment bette
* Planing earlier and sailing faster
* Flying upwind in all winds!
* Tacking like a demon
* Gybing like a legend
Jem is renowned for getting people to improve quickly and he will also help you to help yourself for the future to ensure further progress. You will never meet a more enthusiastic, knowledgeable and passionate windsurfing coach than Jem as he really wants to get you ripping and of course having a whole heap of fun along the way. Present Jem with your personal goals and together you will work towards them and have fun trying.
The course will run in all conditions. Cost: £220 per person for up to 6 people
Check out jemhall.com for more info.