Tyson Poor starts off the news today with a cool little wave video from Baja courtesy of Excesivo Seamotion…
Over at Maui Surf Report there is great a summary of the action from the last few days with some awesome shots of Brawzinho, Ricardo Campello and Kevin Pritchard (amongst others) tearing it up at Ho\’okipa. Check out the full galleries of shots here and here. Definitely a blog to bookmark if you are interested in everything water on Maui – regular updates and fantastic photos.
Next up is \’Rail To Rail\’ – the 2012 Promo movie from Fanatic/North. The 40 minute long DVD is now available online in HD! Check out a load of cool action from Gollito, Victor Fernandez and the rest of the team.
News from our technique guru Jem Hall now. After the recent release of his \’Moves That Matter\’ series on our UK sister site Boards, Jem has started a forum post to answer any technique questions you may have to ask. If you need help cracking that gybe or just a bit of help with your waveriding then check it out now.
Out in Cape Town and top PWA wave sailor Nayra Alonso reflects on her trip to South Africa and her remaining days there. More on her blog.
Wrapping up ths morning, albeit a day late, is the Top Ten Reasons to Date A Windsurfer. If you are struggling to woo that special lady, perhaps enlighten her to the below facts. So, very, very true!
10. The ratio of men to women is 4 to 1.
9. They can talk about something besides football.
8. They don’t smell too bad because it’s a good bet they’ve gotten wet recently.
7. They have another interest besides sex.
6. You know they’re rich enough to afford windsurfing equipment.
5. You always get the latest weather report, several times a day.
4. They are capable of commitment, at least to their sport.
3. They have no issues about wearing rubber.
2. You always know where they are, at least when it’s windy.
1. Windsurfers are generally fit, tanned, and have cute butts.
That\’s all for this morning, check back later for our PM update with some awesome video action…
Photo Credit: Dave White/Maui Surf Report