DAHAB YOUNG BLOOD CAMP with Planet Windsurfing, Fanatic, North Sails & ION
If you are young, and have blood then this camp is for you. Lead by Fanatics professional team of instructors, doctors and world and national champions including Gollito Estredo, Fillipo Burratti, Yoli de Brendt, Tom Brendt and Fanatic brand Manager Craig Gertenbach. This camp has all the ingredients to enhance your windsurfing skills.
Details below or check out Fanatic
Dates: 17. – 22 August 2007 (arrival & coaching already from August 14th, departure August 23rd)
Coaches: Tom Brendt, Yoli de Brendt & Aly Sabri, special guests: Gollito Estredo (V-01) and Filippo Buratti (ITA-717)
Max. participants: 20 people (first come first serve!)
Requirements: Water start and planning abilities (in foot straps). The age limit for the participants is 16 years, children under 16 must
travel with their parents.
– Learn new moves & tricks
– Improve your technique and style
– Heat simulation
– Learn how to prepare for heats/competition
– Photo shoot, video
– Fitness (how to train right, gymnastics, stretching, etc.)
– The right nutrition for sport and competitive athletes
– Concentration and optimal training through body awareness
– How to work with media and sponsors
The most talented participant will get a national sponsorship for one year at least with equipment of Fanatic, North Sails & ION!
– Camp fee per person: € 220,–
Photo Credit: Tom Brendt