The Turbulence Angels have been busy planning their year and with Angel Johara back from
The Angels have some new support this year. After a busy winter the girls have now been fully pimped out with clothing by Protest and will be displaying their togs wherever they go. Many thanks to Meena at Protest
Flexifoil have sponsored Angel Johara for a year now but they have taken the massive step of taking all three of the girls on for 2007. This has given the girls everything they need for flying, from land kites to water kites. They are currently riding the phenomenal Flexifoil Ion2’s and the Flexifoil Atom’s. A huge thanks to Theo, Anthony and Charlie at Flexifoil for supporting the girls in this way, with kites that are perfect for their needs.
The Angels calendar is already filling up with numerous events around the
Turbulence Angels 2007 diary
1) 29th March – 01st April, Johara arrived back from
2) 04th-06th May, The Student Kitesurf Association (organizers of the Aussie Kiss events) are bringing a group of students over to North Wales and have asked the Angels to join forces and get involved with the weekend. The S.K.A Aussie kiss event last year attracted 700 students who wanted to try the sport! The Angels were an extremely popular attraction at this event and this year will be working with them as much as possible to promote the girly side of things.
3) Team Turbulence Hebredes Mission – May 14-19th. The Angels will be joining the rest of team Turbulence and the guys from Kiteworld on a trip to the Outer Hebredes. The team will be exploring, demonstrating and filming a new movie during the trip.
4) The Angels will be helping at this years Aussie Kiss, dates to be confirmed.
5) 26th-28th May, Angels Weekend in Llandudno. Last year this event attracted 82 females for lessons, this year will be bigger as we are opening the event up to children as well. Free lessons, advice clinics and demonstrations will be available throughout the weekend.
6) 05th – 12th June – Angels Abroad, Girls Only
If you would like to attend any of the events then please check out details on the website and come along. If you would like to contact the Angels then please send them a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website www.turbulenceangels.com for details of their diaries, events and more.
Photo Credit: Turbulence